Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kilkenny town coverage problems

I've given a shout to Three already and post it up here as well. There has been a 3 major network outages in last 2 weeks, nearly no signal and lasting for hours around Freshford Road in Kilkenny. The problem lies with the main network O2 I think wic...

kr1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

minutes

On the app it's telling me I've 44 minutes left. It when I try to make a call its saying ive none left, why is this? I haven't used all my minutes up

lushish by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I can't get the internet to work on my phone when I tried setting it , I didn't get a text back with the code .. I have the Guido membership bought few 2 or 3 ago

Roaming, not roaming

My phone seems to think I'm roaming when I'm not. The little R symbol is up the top of the screen and I get warnings when I try to turn on my data that I'm abroad? 

cfe by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like

Problem

I recently topped up by 20 euro and got the don deal which consists of 'free texts to any network, free calls to any network a, 5gb of Internet and 60 landline minutes' but my messages are not delivering. What could be the solution to this problem??

Resolved! Mobile Calls on the Don

Hi, I usually buy the Guido and get 300 mins of mobile credit but this month I bought the Don to get unlimited mobile calls but in my 48 it's showing that I just have 46 mins left and I only bought it on Patricks day ? Is this normal and accurate or ...

roaming data

i can txt and ring people but every time i go to send a message something comes up about my roaming data! what do i do?

becca97 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like