Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Number

Hi guys could anyone tell me please of how could I change my number or could i choose one thanx I really want to change it

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

my phone isint on the list

My phone, Lenovo 850i isint on the list. The similar model codes aren't working and I hope you can send me the codes. Thanks

mare5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No network

My Network has been gone since last night. My girlfriend is 48 too and worked perfect for her. Im using a Motorola Moto G phone. Ive tried turning the phone off and back on again with no luck. Ive also tried going into settings and searching for netw...

Unblocking sim

i ordered a replacement sim and activated i, but dont need it anymore. can i use my old sim again?

Buying ibternet

I bought an extra GB of Internet on Wednesday morning but it didn't work so I thought it was a problem with my transaction and bought another but I was charged twice for this and only received one GB of Internet. any help would be greatly appreciated...

gemgem by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I've recently changed to 48 and i have the Don deal and since then my Data is not working. Could you let me know as soon as possible what can i do?. Thanks

wont let me make calls

I can't make calls so I got credit and I still can't make calls but can send text messages?

rose70 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! community mailer

how do i stop getting emails from community maiiler??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like