cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

jane_k14
Newcomer
Hi, I just bought 10€ credit for my guido membership as I was sent an update saying my internet allowance had ran out! When I put the credit in and saw my balance I was told I had 10.01€. I went to use the Internet and it shows my 3G on but it's not working! When I loged on to my account here, using somebody else's phone it shows that my balance is only 1 cent and that I have no internet left! Please could I have some help on this!??
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My guess is that you have used up the internet allowance on your current membership, the current membership does not expire until a later date, you bought a new membership and this new membership has stacked to kick in when your current one has run its full monthly course and expires. Buying a new membership in such circumstances doesn't give you the new membership allowances until the current membership has expired and the new one starts. When you use up membership allowances before the membership has run its full monthly course then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the current membership.

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

Your online account should clarify if this is the case - check the current membership status and expiry date, next membership and start date, current memberrship allowance balances and the My History page for recent payments and purchases:

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

When you buy a new membership (even if it does not start immediately) then your credit balance is charged for it immediately:

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.