Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIG PROBLEM !!!!! Wont accept my phone

Hiya, I tried to transfer to 48 and my phones isnt work. It says 'they cannot transfer the settings'.I had hopped that it would be easy to transfer.I have a Nokia 105Please help me !!!!!! 

eug2010 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

top up

i bought credit 4 days ago and it say it has a tech fault when i try to top up .has anyone have the same problem . ive contacted the 48 team and im still awaiting a response .the  the service is crap with this provider they have no phone number to co...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Problem moving my number

I got a new phone for Christmas, I was with 48 with my previous phone, I registered my new sim but it says "No Service" since I've had it. Also when I log into my 48 on the web it tells me there has been an "issue" and that my account has been deacti...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 like

Problem moving my number - Request #343052

I wanted to move from Tesco Mobile. I got my 48 sim. I requested the transfer at 11am on Friday. The transfer still has not happened. I raised a request (#343052) with priority of Normal wanting to know what was happening. The last response was Satur...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Limited Service after Inserting 48 Sim

Hi,I've just ported my number from 086 (o2 and my 02 service is no longer working), paid for membership (about 90 minutes ago), inserted my 48 sim into my phone (a Samsung 480 Toco) and getting a message on the phone which says "Limited Service" "Eme...

Roaming and credit problem

I am back in Ireland for 2 days already but my phone still shows that I am under roaming. Other than that I paid 10 euros for the membership but my credit amount only has 0.65 euros. Hope my problem can be solve as soon as possible.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Sim is not working

Hi, My sim is not working for more than 1month now, Account is paid, I changed the sim in other phone so it seems its the sims fault, And the sim receives message, but it dozent receive calls or make calls,

Stolen Phone!

My Phone got stolen I requested a new sim so it is blocked. I was wondering would I be able to get the phone completely blocked that the phone is blacklisted. I don't know how to do it or where to go about getting it done. I don't want the phone to b...

Criteria to receive your unlock code through Three

Three only give you your unlock codes through their customer care line on 1913 (free call) from your own Three phone or on 083 333 3333 (free call) if you’re calling from any other phone. Generally, Three are don’t give you much hassle when you’re ...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like