cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership paid till February

Anon
Not applicable
I have my membership payed until February but I can't make calls, if I top up by €10 will I be able to make calls?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Probably not. If you have a membership and cannot make calls now then topping up or buying another membership is not going to help.

What does your online account say about membership type/status and expiry date and calls/texts/landline calls/data allowances?

Did this ever work?

Can you do anything? Receive calls? Send/receive texts? Use data?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If necessary log a support request to ask 48 for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Probably not. If you have a membership and cannot make calls now then topping up or buying another membership is not going to help.

What does your online account say about membership type/status and expiry date and calls/texts/landline calls/data allowances?

Did this ever work?

Can you do anything? Receive calls? Send/receive texts? Use data?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If necessary log a support request to ask 48 for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.