Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! problem with registration

hi, I was registering my new sim and firstly it was saying "Oops you got an error! We are unable to register your sim". and now it is telling me that my account has been deactivated and to register with a new sim if i want to reactivate it. I am real...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Criteria to receive your unlock code through Meteor

Pre Pay   Ring Meteor on 1800 303 594 to get your unlock code, or dial 1747 on your prepay phone. When you call Meteor – you’ll need the following details:   NameMeteor Mobile phone numberMake and Model of phoneIMEI Number of the phoneYour PIN numb...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! moing number

Hi there,I reguested yesterday to move my number and still nothing happend, can somebody help me please? RegardsLina

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no network for two weeks

My phone is saying not registered on network need help dont want to change network but it looks like im going to have to pls help

topgirl by Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! settings

hi, just got text from 48 to say can,t send me settings for              my phone[just changed over to iphone5s] whats the story

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! sim

i got new phone for xmas n need micro sim for nokia lumia 520 . can u send me sim card pls.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't topup membership

Tried topping up my membership today and I get the message "We are currently experiencing some technical issues and cannot process your request. Hang tight, our tech guys are working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly."Anyone else with this, ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

BIG PROBLEM !!!!! Wont accept my phone

Hiya, I tried to transfer to 48 and my phones isnt work. It says 'they cannot transfer the settings'.I had hopped that it would be easy to transfer.I have a Nokia 105Please help me !!!!!! 

eug2010 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like