Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Iphone USA

Hi I was thinking about buyin an unlocke iphone 5s from an apple store whilst in America.. Was just wondering whether a 48sim would be comparable with the iphone when I return to ireland?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Stolen Phone

My Phone got stolen I requested a new sim so it is blocked. I was wondering would I be able to get the phone completely blocked that the phone is blacklisted. I dont know how to do it or where to go about getting it done. I dont want the phone to be ...

Top up

I've topped up and bought membership but my minutes have not gone up it says I've none left.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

my roaming add on is not working

I'm in Switzerland and the roaming add on I purchased before leaving is not working. It says a don't have enough credit to make this call if I try calling another Irish number. I used the int dialing codes as well...??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Problem with calls

Everytime i try to make a call it automatically puts +44 in front of the number and says it's an international call. Anybody else have this issue??

doyle by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Sim issue

I lost my sim and ordered a replacement oneWhen it came it gave me a new numberI got an ipad for Christmas and my parents got my old number engraved on it in case I lose itI really want my old 48number back

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Network down

I have no signal whatsoever. Several people in my family are also with 48 and their signal is down. This is increasingly a problem, its happening more and more often. Can you please tell me what's going on?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like