cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint

Anon
Not applicable
ive been with yous a while an it was a great network at first but now im finding flaws im NOT happy with, just recently before my membership ran out i was low on internet so i topped up 3gb, thats 9€, just tonight my membership went an it wouldnt allow me use my internet because it took it on me so i had to top up 10€ cause its all i had in my account, you have my file please look yourself, but i wasnt going to top up until tomorrow when i had money because i always get the don deal. now im stuck with the guido, lost nine more euro as reseult of this and im not happy, id like you to cancel the guido an give me my 9€ internet and my don, i dont think its fair you dont allow to keep internet we paid for.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to have an active membership to use services including add-ons - see here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-gone-after-membership-is-out/m-p/19685#M5918

I don't understand the rest of your issue/complaint but if you have a problem you should probably contact 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

By the way ... buying three internet add-ons (1GB @ €3 each) seems odd. 

Doing this means that they would all have the same one month validity.

Normally when you need an add-on it's better to just buy one, use it and if/when it runs out only then buy another.

Especially when you are buying an add-on to tide you over near the end of a membership month because you have used up some of the membership bundled allowances...

Having read your post again I can't really see where you have grounds for complaint.

Seems to me that the issue is really that you haven't managed your membership and add-on purchases and usage as efficiently as possible. That's not a criticism - just an observation/opinion.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AndreaG4542
Newcomer
I am moving my number over to 48 and it said it would take a few hours but it has been 4 days and when I go to put the number back in it says it already exists

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to contact 48 support about issues with porting a number over to 48 from another mobile provider.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.