cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet gone after membership is out

alvaih
Visitor

hey i always buy internet together with my membership. about two weeks ago my internet ran out so i bought 1gb extra and this morning my membership ran out, and i see that i cannot use my internet no more also, when i check my 48, it has no information about the state of my internet, how much i have left etc. Is this normal, will i get my internet back when i pay membership or will i have to buy another 3 euro 1 gb pack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need an active membership to use any services including add-ons.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

"Add-ons: To use an Add-on you must have an active Monthly Membership."

If you renew your membership I would expect your internet add-on to reappear with the remainder of your data balance.

If you do that but the internet add-on does not reappear then contact 48 support for advice. 

How to get help

For some reason the online account does not list the expiry date of an internet add-on (in your case your monthly membership month and internet add-on month are out of sync by two weeks) which is confusing...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need an active membership to use any services including add-ons.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

"Add-ons: To use an Add-on you must have an active Monthly Membership."

If you renew your membership I would expect your internet add-on to reappear with the remainder of your data balance.

If you do that but the internet add-on does not reappear then contact 48 support for advice. 

How to get help

For some reason the online account does not list the expiry date of an internet add-on (in your case your monthly membership month and internet add-on month are out of sync by two weeks) which is confusing...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.