Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Intenet settings for iPhone 4

I'm just wondering how to get the Internet settings for my iPhone 4 because they sent me a message saying they couldn't send them to me and to follow the link pasted into the message but the link was flawed

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! hi

hi there i am trying to top up online and it wont let me why is this 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Receiving same message 10 times with regards Internet settings

I keep receiving this message " Uh oh, we can't send settings to your phone. Go to www.48go.co/nquer?internet to see how to set up your phone for internet & picture messaging. 48. Go Conquer. " what do I need to do? When I click on the link it says s...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Data Change

Hiys i just got a iphone and a new sim and i just registered it. I was wondering if you could do a data change for me so move all my previous data and credit to my new account. my old account was under [personal data removed] thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Help

hi , I recentley signed up for 48 and i got my sim. i was previoously on meoter and i regersteried my sim so i was no longer with my last network but when i put my 48 sim in it asked me for a network dismiss key i dont know what that is but i think i...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! moving number

how long does it take for my number to be moved it has been 4 hours now help please ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! replacement sim

im going to order a replacement sim and i know that your old sim gets blocked right? Can you receieve message even though your sim is blocked, and if not can you receive them once you have gotten your new sim? will they be there when you activate you...

gen360 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like

Internet really slow the past week

Has anyone's Internet slowed up a lot in the past week? My Internet at home is usually perfect but now stuff is barely loading and my coverage hasgone down to one bar most of the time

No Signal at all. Cnt buy a membership online

I have no signal at al with a new sim on my iPhone 4 Also i can not buy a membership on your site  for over a week i get this messageWe are currently experiencing some technical issues and cannot process your request. Hang tight, our tech guys are wo...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like