Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! sim activation

Hi it says my sim is being activated, i was on the o2 network and now i moved but neither sim works dose this mean that my sim is been transfered at the moment >?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

Hi, I paid my membership today and it has taken the money out of my account and says online that my membership is up on the 23/7/13 but i dont have any minutes or internet. What can i do to fix this? Please get back to me asap, Thank you

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! I was Gifted the GUIDO

I was GIFTED the GUIDO and now it is not possible for me to purchase my usual 10€ deal for the unlimited calls and texts, I didn't authorize the gifting, I did not directly purchase the GUIDO - I should still be able to purchase the legacy deal as I ...

Resolved! TOP UP

Hey i just want to ask i keep my old O2 number on this sim card if i want to buy a top up should i buy O2 or 48?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! previous contacts

Is it possible to get a list of the last contacts who text me as they all got deleted and I hadn't many of them saved?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! top up and support area down

i topped up by card and nothing happened.. money came off my card but my balance is still the same.. and when i try to contact an agent and i recieve an error.. its been like this for 3 days now!

Resolved! Going Abord to Spain

hi i am just wondering i am currently on the don deal 20e a month ..... i was wondering when i go abord will the unlimited calls and texts still work when im calling home?

top up and support site error

i topped up by 20 into my account by card.. Money came out of my card but nothing shown in history about any top up.. And when i try to contact an agent it gives me an error and it says that i cant log into the support site..?

Resolved! Pin

Hi I registered my 48 sim yesterday and got my number and all. But as I put 48 sim card into my phone it asked for a pin I typed it in Krong 3 times then it asked for my puck I was using my vodafone puck was I meant too use my 48 puck??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like