Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why can't I see where I'm spending my credit?

Really love the service and have bought membership, top-ups and credit.  However, I'd like to know where my credit goes! As I don't get a bill, I can't tell if I'm using it all on MMS, International TXT, Premium Numbers, etc.  Are there plans to make...

Resolved! cant recieve don

i had 10 euro credit and my credit didnt run out but i toped up 20don membership just so i can ring landlines and internet but its not working ?? can anyone help me

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! still no calls or free texts

Hi again, i still don't have my calls and free texts, my membership ran out on the 17th at midnight, i paid my membership  for two months and it says on my 48 that it expires  on the 15th of august at 11.59. Do you know how i could fix this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Message fails and no internet

Hi, my membership is not up till the 24th as it says but my messages are failing to send and cannot use internet?

emerok by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Network

Hi I did all the recommended setting changes to change my phone but I only got network for a few seconds snd then no service again . I changed my phone frm a Nokia to a iPhone my email is [personal details removed]

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! iPhone Internet not working

Hi, I have an iPhone 4 and I use the Internet a lot on it, now all of a sudden it's stopped working, I have 750 mb remaining so its not that I have not bought Internet. I have put in the Internet settings and I have my data roaming on so I don't know...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! Unable to make or receive

I switched this morning from eMobile to 48. Topped up, bought the don all went well. It now all shows correct info in my48 including my ported number and my don subscription. Any time I make a call I get "sorry you cannot make this type of call , go ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! calls disconecting

Hi, got some problems yesterday with calls, two incoming calls was disconected and your ansering mashine says that i dont have credit for that call - thats just wierd becouse those was incoming calls and i was in Ireland... why is that? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! blackberry

i bought a new blackberry curve today i currently have the 10 membership for free calls and texts and i have topped up with add on for the internet , i still have enough internet remaining but my internet on phone will not work. can u you please fix ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Htc xs

Any one can help with the htc 8s settings please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like