Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Won't let me top up online

I've been trying to pay my membership for over 2 days and an 'oops' message keeps coming up in the buy stuff section. I just want to top up! Is there any other way of doing it?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! ...

i set my cousin up on 48 network and she is aven a bit of trouble she kept her same number an topped up.. she has 21 euro credit bu when she logs onto her account it is tellin her she only has 5euro credit and cant do anythin.. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! What is "The Queued section of my account" ?

On my account, I paid for two months in advance. This should mean My Account should show My Membership Status as expiring in September. However it says August. When I asked the helpline they told me: "Your two new memberships will be on the queued se...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! credit

im new on this and i baught membership yday and still not came trough onto my phone how long does it take ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! ??

hey there .. i wanted to use 48 network because i was meant to fly out of the country but now i wont be going how do i get back too meteor network?? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like