Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhone factory unlocked

I have an bill iPhone which has been unlocked by three. When I use my 48 sim in it the screen reads invalid sim. I tried to use a voda phone aim which will work but 48 will not work. Can you help??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Unlocking Dilemma

Hi,I've been a 48 customer since about December after unlocking my phone from the Vodafone network. However, that phone has gone to heaven so I was forced to get a new one.The same thing has happened and the new phone has been rendered useless as Vod...

Resolved! Can't pick up roaming networks

I'm on holiday in Belgium at the moment and my iPhone is refusing to pick up the local networks. I can see them in the network settings but once I select one it says that it's no longer in range.I've brought the phone to Turkey before and there was n...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! moving numbers

requested to m0ove my number three hours ago and still have not heard anything back 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Help

I joined 48 today. I have coverage but I cannot receive calls or texts? Is it because I haven't topped up yet or what?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Problems registering on the 48 network after coming back from abroad

Hi,Anyone else come across this?I have an iphone and since coming back from Italy today, I keep getting a message to say the network I have chosen (i.e. 48) is no longer available. I keep having to go back into settings to select 48 but then it throw...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving old number to current sim but only topped up.

Like in the title , I have an old number that I want to move to a 48 sim that I've had and been using for a few months now, my question is : Can I move my number over even though I've only topped up or still have remaining time on my sim without it b...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

internet settings

Name:InternetAPN:48months.liffeytelecom.comProxy:Not setPort: " "Username: " "Password: " "Sever: " "MMSC: http://10.1.11.68/servlets/mmsMMS Proxy:10.1.11.19MMS Port:8080MCC:272MNC:11Authentication type:PAPAPN type:default,supportAPN protocol:Ipv4APN...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! MEP accepted, sees network still won't work (BB Curve/O2)

hi there!i've recently bought a BB Curve 9360, O2 locked, i found the MEP and it seemed to accept it but it won't let me initiate or receive calls. I then went to O2 and explained that and a "nice guy" told me to sell off my phone because there's no ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! broke my phone

i broke my phone and was wondering is it easiest to buy a sim free phone to stay with 48?  thanks for any replys:)