cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

feargal939
Newcomer

Hi,

I joined 48 two weks, and internet has worked fine since, but since this morning it has not worked. Any ideas why not?

I've tried everything and turned it on/off 2 or 3 times.

13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and data allowance?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

feargal939
Newcomer

Hi,

i have 12 gigabytes left. this does not solve my query.

@feargal939 wrote:

Hi,

im not stupid

Never said you were. But you never posted any details so it makes sense to start with the basics. However since you're so rude you can sort your own problem out without help from me. FFS! 😐

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Having this problem as well since this morning. Dublin City. Anyone else?

Working fine for me right now in D7/1 on EDGE:2 (2G) and HSDPA:9 (3G).

Anon
Not applicable

Just tried my SIM card in my friend's unlocked phone using the 48 APN details. Not working with that either. Full strength HSDPA or HSPA+ signal on both phones, but no connectivity. Still have loads of data left and all that, so there shouldn't be an issue.

Support site seems to be down too Smiley Frustrated

Support links are working OK for me:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

http://help.48months.ie/anonymous_requests/new

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

Odd. I'm still getting the below error:

Oops! You got an error!

Sorry! Not possible to log into the support site. Try again later or contact an agent

Works fine for me. I went as far as to submit a dummy test request and it went through OK.

Can you clear 48 cookies or try another browser maybe?

In any case the email address above can be used as an alternative to the web links.

Hope this helps.