Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim issue

I lost my sim and ordered a replacement oneWhen it came it gave me a new numberI got an ipad for Christmas and my parents got my old number engraved on it in case I lose itI really want my old 48number back

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Network down

I have no signal whatsoever. Several people in my family are also with 48 and their signal is down. This is increasingly a problem, its happening more and more often. Can you please tell me what's going on?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Couldn't register my sim

I signed up last night and it said it was transferring my number but today I seen that it had failed to register my sim what do I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement sim card error, new phone for christmas

Hi, i got a phone as a surprise for christmas and as such my new sim card was not ordered through the replacement sim card process, a new sim card was ordered. How can i activate the new sim card and replace my old one?? Thanks

network is down

Why isnt my network not working? Its not lettin call or text and it wont let me recieve anything?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet problems

I've got a Samsung galaxy mini and I set up the internet settings and it was working perfectly but it doesn't seem to be working anymore and suggestion?

Internet settings

Hello,I recieved a message saying "oops we cannot send you your internet serttings" but i just googled how to change the settings and put in the information like "APN" and "MMS proxy" but the internet still won't work on my phone.How do i fix this? E...

Resolved! All call All text 10euo deal

Hello, I purchased 48 membership in order to get all calls all texts for 10euro a month. I logged in to today too that this dela is no longer available. Could you please tell me if I can get this deal? I am desapointed in the new 10euro deal. Its 100...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like