cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no network for two weeks

topgirl
Visitor
My phone is saying not registered on network need help dont want to change network but it looks like im going to have to pls help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Right... Really odd.

There's only been 3 things that caused similar issues to yours...

1) Lost APN settings, check these are intact ...(losing these would affect your Internet and MMS accessibility & function)

2) A problem with a Replacement/New Sim (where the wrong one was selected in error)

Or

3) A software update has Re-locked handset...(common in Samsung Devices)

As I say, in any case you need 48 Agent Support, so log a ticket with them to investigate right away.

🙂 

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi topgirl

It would have been in your best interests to query this much sooner - have you data roaming active?

Can you ensure it is enabled, then, can you manually search for '48' in your handsets network settings menu, then select.

Try this in order and post back if your handset is operational.

🙂

topgirl
Visitor
I have mobile data active and i tried to manually search for 48 and its saying cannot register at this time i have a galaxy S3

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

I wonder is your handset unlockled...

However, best log a support ticket using my link below:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Post back when you discover what the problem was.

🙂

1amcn
Rock Star

topgirl
Visitor
I went into my profile and saved changes and its still the same can u just send me a new sim

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi topgirl

Can you tell me if your handset is Network unlocked...?

Can you tell me if you have had software upgrades since then...?

It would appear not to be the 48 sim at fault...but to eliminate this doubht-put your 48 sim in another unlocked handset...any will do, if the sim is active in another UNLOCKED handset, then your S3 may be network locked.

If your phone is locked no other sim from any network will work bar the carrier you got the fone from.

🙂

topgirl
Visitor
Ye its network unloked no i didnt have an upgrade i dont have another phone to put the sim into it

1amcn
Rock Star

Ok

As previously suggested, log a support ticket via my link.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂

topgirl
Visitor
Selected network 48 unavailable