cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls

annp
Newcomer
Hi I topped up my guido membership today although my existing membership is to the 21st I did so because I used up all my call minutes but I still can't make any calls why is this are you only allowed 300 minutes per calander month .
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi annp

If you have used all your minute's etc, and your current membership is still active until 21st January @ 2359, the Guido you purchased today will not become active until 0000 (Midnight) after which.

On 48, the membership start/expiry date occurs the same date from start.

Your membership awaits the present one to expire.

To keep in touch, simply load a few € in your balance, or add on internet for €3...

Click on link for more:

http://www.48months.ie/buy

I hope this explains the situation clearly.

🙂 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi annp

If you have used all your minute's etc, and your current membership is still active until 21st January @ 2359, the Guido you purchased today will not become active until 0000 (Midnight) after which.

On 48, the membership start/expiry date occurs the same date from start.

Your membership awaits the present one to expire.

To keep in touch, simply load a few € in your balance, or add on internet for €3...

Click on link for more:

http://www.48months.ie/buy

I hope this explains the situation clearly.

🙂 

As above - all memberships always run their full monthly course.

Buying a new one when one is active does not prematurely terminate the old one and start the new one.

The new one always stacks to kick in when the current one expires.

If you have used up your allowances on a membeship then you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the membership month.

If you find that this happens regularly each month then you might want to look at a different membership - e.g. Don which includes all calls and texts (subject to the fair usage limits).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ok fully understand .Thanks for help .

Glad it helped.

I presume that your new membership which expires on 21st Feb @ 23:59 is now working OK?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.