Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Uh no we can't send you settings

I'm using a cheap phone and they say I can't send your settings is it over using a cheap phoneAnd is that why adverts can't send a veritcation code to it!!!! Need help urgent

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Registering Replacement sim

every time i try to register my replacement sim it tells my they are temporarily unable to register my sim.Whats the problem here?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Got new sim now cant do anything???

Ordered a replacement a sim as my old one was faulty, that was all well and good and my new one arrived but as soon as i activated my new sim i cant make calls or texts and have no access to internet! I activated my sim Friday the 3rd of january and ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

cant make calls

Hi, i still cant make or recieve any calls. My internet is back working but still no signal for calls. Took battery out, connected to network again but still nothing. Is driving me crazy! Please help!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Maintaing contacts/photos with replacement sim card

Hi, my phone was stolen and i know that you can maintain your number and credit when you order a rep[acement sim card but i was wondering if you can maintain your contacts and photos aswell? You see, I had some really important contacts and photos on...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Big problem with moving my number

Just joined up and wanted to keep my old number,I sent the number that I wanted and received the SMS and entered the code.Sim was activated and I logged into my account and got a message saying "here's your new number".Can somebody help me out as I'm...