Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Replacement Sim

Hi,I just ordered a replacement sim as I lost mine, but the registration code isn't working. I tried to put it into an unlocked phone but got no reception. Just wondering what I should do?Thank you,Hope

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Gift problems

Trying to gift someone the don membership but every time I click pay from balance it keeps saying "error during your creation" any ideas guys?

Resolved! Transferring number to new sim

Hi there, I'm trying to transfer my old number to my new 48 sim but apparently I've chosen the wrong portin option and I'm not offered the option to change it, it's just telling me that my number is in the process of being transferred. Help would be ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Deactivated account?

Hi I bought my membership 2 days ago as it was expiring last night. It still hasn't come through so I went online to check out what happened and it said my account has been deactivated. Can you please help.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Defer Calls?

My phone was stolen and I know I need to replace the sim, but is there any way to defer any incoming calls to another number in the meantime?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! SIM network unlock PIN

hi I recived my 48 SIM and I registered it . I turned on the phone and entered PIN1 and then it came up SIM network unlock PIN and I can't find a pin for this ??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Confirmation email

Hi, can somebody help me please!how do I get my confirmation email sent to a different email address?my SIM card is locked and I can't get the code!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

My 3G is not working

My 3G is not working on my phone. It was working when I topped up and now I still have 3 gigs of internet left. Everything else is working. Does anyone no what's wrong with it?