Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3G isn't working

Lads my 3G has been working fine up until recently , I am from the North Dublin area and still have over 300mb of internet left, I've tried switching it on and off but to no avail, I saw similar posts soved but didn't tell me anything expect make you...

Making phone calls

I cant make phone calls for some reason but I can text, I have the 10 euro standard membership and I have tried other sims in my phone and they work but when I tried putting my sim into another unlocked phone I could only mmake texts aswell

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Internet

I got the guido deal but i don't have internet wherever i go

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no signal

Hi iv no signal on my phone it has an x over the signal bars and I can't send or receive calls or txt

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving Number From O2

Hi. I went through the process of porting my number from O2 billpay. It hasn't been 2 hours yet but I was given an 089 number in the meantime. I'm just wondering if that's standard and if the number will change to my old number once the porting reque...

Resolved! Email Notifications

I posted in a thread 2 weeks ago and now every time someone else comments on this thread i get an email notification. I dont want to get these emails. How do i stop them without removing my email address from my 48 account?

Resolved! unable to buy membership

ive just signed up for 48 and im waiting for my transfer, however it wont validate my email and after changing it a few times i go on to buy a membership and it says error? what do i do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Problems with Registering Sim.

Hi there im trying to register my sim and it's still not working.I lost my phone so i ordered a new sim and got a new unlocked phone. But i put in the sim there yesterday, and thetre's still no network connection. I need this solved really quick as i...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Texting

How can I text radio stations I.e 53104

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like