cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use membership

Anon
Not applicable
I renewed by membership over 4 hours ago. When will I be able to make calls and use my internet???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That means that the new Don membership will kick in when your current one has expired tomorrow at midnight.

Membership always runs its monthly course and buying a new one doesn't prematurely terminate a current one. It stacks instead.

You get the benefit of the new membership allowances when that membership kicks in.

Does that clarify things for you?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi ardit2013

What date did/will your membership expire on?

Can you check your online account & post back please...

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Membership due to expire tomorrow but received a text from 48 today saying my internet data was almost reached so brought another €20 Don

That means that the new Don membership will kick in when your current one has expired tomorrow at midnight.

Membership always runs its monthly course and buying a new one doesn't prematurely terminate a current one. It stacks instead.

You get the benefit of the new membership allowances when that membership kicks in.

Does that clarify things for you?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Payed membership but no service and no bars. They told me to try and put SIM card in other phone I did and nothing.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi ruck10

So you've aready logged a Support ticket already... & one of the care crew told you to check the Sim card?

Was the Sim working until you renewed Membership?

Did it just spontaneously stop functioning?

Is your APN Correct/in Place?

I gather that your Membership is currently Active... can you post the status here (Start/Expiry) just to double check...

Did you have Data Roaming enabled when trying to get signal? (Required)

🙂