cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get internet

Anon
Not applicable
I changed my carrier settings and my internet still won't work!why is this so?please help, thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hi eanna.

Did you try restarting your phone after you correctly input all of the internet settings? That's worked for me in the past.

Let me know if that, or, dalyers link above helps.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try all of the step here including contacting 48 support if all else fails:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I have an iphone 5?

Try all of the steps in the link above to configure your settings.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi eanna.

Did you try restarting your phone after you correctly input all of the internet settings? That's worked for me in the past.

Let me know if that, or, dalyers link above helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Yes that worked thanks!

Now it says my account is de-activated?why?and how do I activate it again?please

Thanks,
Eanna

1amcn
Rock Star

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hello ennacallaghan91

Have you two accounts? Which one has been deactivated? Usually an account will be closed by 48 after a significant period of inactivity - can you post back if that could be the case?

Log a Suppot ticket so 48 can investigate using the link at the top of this post.

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Yes that's correct thanks!
But I want to change the email address on my
activated account to eannacallanan@hotmail.com but that's the email address on my de-activated account, so it says that the email address has been used already, but I made up the email address on my active account so I can't log into the email. How do I change it if that email is used already?please help!

Thanks a lot,
Eanna

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to contact 48 support to sort this out.

Anon
Not applicable
Okay thanks