cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverting to old SIM card

eamonx11
Newcomer
I ran out of credit and don't have top up money immediately. But I do have my SIM card previous to joining 4onths. It has plenty credit on it. Can I use it in such an emergency. What settings etc must b changed. I brought the same number with me to 48months
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact the old operator/carrier to see if you can get up and running on the old SIM and use the outstanding credit etc. 48 cannot sort this out for you. Be careful about porting your number back to the old operator from 48 as doing so will probably result in your existing 48 account being terminated.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact the old operator/carrier to see if you can get up and running on the old SIM and use the outstanding credit etc. 48 cannot sort this out for you. Be careful about porting your number back to the old operator from 48 as doing so will probably result in your existing 48 account being terminated.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.