Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calls and texts

For some reason it won't let me call and text a certain number she can ring me but she can't get my texts ! And sometime my messages don't arrive to people

amaia by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership after topup

Hi, I topup my membership, but there writing if need wait. How long I need my phone now

miegas by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! mobile internet

my mobile internet stopped working... please help..... ive tried everything to fix it, and my phone membership doesnt end tilll thursday.... i dont know what to do...

Resolved! Moving Number and Sim still active

Hi, I completed the process to move my phone number last night but my old sim is still active as I can ring it and not the new one, how can I fix this ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet problem

hi my internet keeps going to 48 home page no matter what site i try access. i have checked settings and they match proper ones any hel would be great

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! My friend

Yes he would like the email changed to ******* please     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

jessn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Data connection S3 mini

Hi everybody! I'm Cecilia!I bought my membership few days ago (E 10 per month with 1GB data connection) and everything was ok, but the connection did't work today. I've already changed the settings for the APN and I've enabled roaming. I have a Samsu...

Sim locked

It is saying my phone is disabled and my sim is locked I put in my code wrong 3 times silly me and this is what my phone is doing now please help

Resolved! Do you need to buy membership before receiving coverage?

I registered my sim and put it into my iPhone but it still says 'no service' ie I have no coverage. Do you need to buy membership before you are actually connected to the network?? Ps. I'm in the middle of Galway city- there is defo coverage here!

f_e_r_g by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! No network coverage

I have a Nokia BL-5CT with paid standard membership. For the past week my phone hasn't allowed me to call/text at all, anywhere including 02 coverage areas, saying "error: no network coverage".Other SIMs work in my phone and there has been no changes...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like