Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet

Hi I have a Samsung galaxy trend and my internet won't work on my phone I don't know if it is my settings or not ,i am going to Paris in the morning and would like to use my phone abroad ,I don't won't to put on roman min if it does not work can some...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! hi

I am trying to go to 48 but keep my number and I registered it but it keeps saying they have a problem changing my number and are giving me options to fix it but its not helping I really want to go 48 bur need to keep my number please help thanks ann

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet

How to put Internet in galaxy s4

fadi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! My old phone number

I clicked keep my old number when registering & its automatically given me a new number... Help asap please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No service Iphone4s

Hey i just re order my card for iphone 4s. and it says no service my phone is unlocked and all.. I cant not top up or anything ring anyone .. anyways would like to get help as the agent team is really slow to reply... 

ijsozzy by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Mysteriously disappearing balance...

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone can tell me what might have happened.  Just came on to check internet usage and have loads, am still well in membership and loads of minutes left etc etc.  But noticed that about 25c of balance has dissapeared.  Now...

Resolved! Moving Number.

Hi, I completed the process to move my phone number last night but my old sim is still active as I can ring it and not the new one, how can I fix this ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership and credit

Hey I bought membership for €20 this gives me unlimited calls/texts and 5gb of data- why do I need credit as well?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like