Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to fix No service while roaming

Hi guys, I left Ireland for my holiday and got the roaming add-on activated before I left.In Hundary everything was grant, had coverage and could make/receive cals. Now I'm in Romania and can't get the sim to stick to any networks over here.Rebooted ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Won't send messages

Hello, IV just joined 48 and everything works fine apart from sending messages,they won't send.I did cut a small bit of the chip on the SIM card but everything else working so I doubt it's that.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Need urgent help!

O god what happen! I'm annoyed ! Yesterday bought my standard member ship and is not go true :@ they tuck my money but I can't call any one!!!! Before I have guido!!! Plzz need calls urgently!!!

Resolved! Blackberry internet

When is internet going to be available on blackberry using 48?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet

My phone internet is not working eventhough i have credit, please help,Thanks

Resolved! Any chance you'd spot me a days membership?

Hi Lads, I've just run out of membership, payday is tomorrow. Any chance ye'd take the €4 in my account and give me/extend one days guido membership? I'm at work so and I need to have a working phone. Thanks, Dan

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Connection goes on and off

Hello,I found out 48 connection (signal) on my phone goes off and off repeatedly since yesterday. Full bar E (EDGE) then 4-Bar 3G, 5-Bar 3G , 2-Bar 3G then No Service at all. Then the same cycle occurs until now.Area: Wilton, CorkPhone : iPhone 5S io...

muizz by Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 like

Resolved! Friend can no longer phone me, text does work

Hi, I've just moved to 48 & kept my old O2 number. My girlfriend can no longer phone me (gets a not in service message) but she can text me ok and used to be able to call before I moved netwoks. I am able to phone her ok & I can receive calls from Te...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like