Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Roaming problem?

Hey I just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 this morning, and am new to 48, but i just noticed today that my phone seems to be constantly on roaming, even though I'm in Ireland, and I wouldn't mind only that when I'm away from my home wifi my 3G doesn't se...

Resolved! problems with changing number

I want to keep my old number , think I may have pressed wrong thing for pay as U go or bill pay , it says there is a problem and I can change it but wen I try to go to link to change it , its says transfer in progress and won't let me do anythin

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Aib text topup

With my old mobile, I used to be able to text 50131 to topup my own and other peoples mobiles through Aib.I know that 48months aren't on the Aib list of operators, but I still expected to be able to top up other's mobiles by sending and receiving tex...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! My internet won't work abroad

Hi I am going to Ibiza in the morning and every time I am there my internet won't work only when I get wifi ,is it my settings or do I need to put some credit on my top up,i have a iPhone 4 thanksJohn

john32 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet abroad

I'm abroad tomorrow to lanzarote and I have over 1GB left of internet usage on my membership. Will I be able to use this mobile internet abroad without paying extra?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! replacement

Got my replacement sim and when i try register it a msg sayin oops you have an error keeps comin up, any ideas???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! security code

Hi, I am trying to port over my number from 3. My problem is that my 3 account is dead since midnight so I cannot receive the security code being sent by 48. Can I have the choose sent by email instead?

Resolved! moving my number

i have tried moving my number (vodafone) to 48, i did all that was in the instructions but did not have my 48 sim card in my phone during the transfer process, therefore didn't get the text. on my 48 account on the "move my number" page, it says "tra...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! phoning other numbers

My phone will only allow me to call certain mobile numbers yet when i try to ring someone else on their mobile , i am being told "sorry you are not allowed to call this number" , just wondering how this could be fixed?

kyraz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like