Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot MSG other 48 users

Hi, I've joined 48 about a month ago. The only problem I'm having is messaging other contacts in my phone who are also with the 48 network. My membership is paid, and I'm on the guido. When I message a friend that has 48 it just says message not deli...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! My top up didn't update

I topped up by €20 for the Don membership on the 9/7/2014 the money came out of my bank account but it hasn't updated in my 48 account

Resolved! data

Hi, I installed the message in my mobile phone for data but data don't work. What can I do? I have a huawei u8650. Thanks

Resolved! Re ditching customers

Hi a number of phone company's keep telling me that 48.ie dump their customers after 3 years is this true ?

Resolved! Non-48 customer can't make calls to me or send me texts?

Hi so in my family two other 48 users can text me and can call me as normal but another member who is on e mobile cannot call me or text me. We've been trying for the last hour but his calls aren't coming through nor are his texts???  How do I sort t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! ?

I topped my credit up by 20 euro just before I lost my sim, but online it says I only have 5 euro? Im new to 48 and havung problems before I even made a phone call off my new number! Not a happy camper!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no service

no service on my iphone i just moved to 48. when i go to settings and and go to carrier i have to take it off automatic to find 48 and when i select 48 it says "restricted network your selected mobile network is restricted" help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Calls & Texts Delayed

My mother was trying to text me (02 Network). The text didn't come through until about 6 hrs later. So she tried to ring me. It kept saying that my phone was off, even though it was on and I was using the phone. I had service, and I don't know what t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I have no Internet for the last few hours

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like