Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! sim locked

Hi i just emailed a few moments ago as i got a new phone and my sim is locked. I was told that the phone must be locked however this is not the case as I have just tried a friends sim and there were no problems. It appears to be the sim that is locke...

Resolved! Can't pay membership

Hi I can't pay my membership,do ye have any idea on when this will be fixed and can  still receive calls and texts without it paid?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 5 like

Resolved! Move my number to a different provider

Hi, I want to move my number to a different provider, but I wish to keep my 48 account as it is. Is that possible? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Internet add ons and membership

What happens if your membership runs out after you have bought an internet add on? Will I still be able to use the remaining data on the add on or will I have to renew my membership first?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Internet settings

Hi I can't seem to set up my mobile Internet on my new phone it's a Samsung Trend plus I've tried many times manually also used the tweaker app it's just not working can someone shed any light for me pls I have mobile data switched on also data roami...

Membership

Hi my membership is up 2mor can I get my new one 2 day please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to message other 48 users

Hi, I've joined 48 about a month ago. The only problem I'm having is messaging other contacts in my phone who are also with the 48 network. My membership is paid, and I'm on the guido. When I message a friend that has 48 it just says message not deli...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like