Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calls & Texts Delayed

My mother was trying to text me (02 Network). The text didn't come through until about 6 hrs later. So she tried to ring me. It kept saying that my phone was off, even though it was on and I was using the phone. I had service, and I don't know what t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I have no Internet for the last few hours

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! starting up

Recently I have ordered my 48 sim I have received it and I havent started using it yet because I cant understand hos this membership works?When you first top up for your membership do you buy your credit/top up voucher in stores and put a certain num...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! buying membership

I am trying to buy membershipBut it's getting stuck on review and pay pageI tried it on the phone laptop tablet ...Same **bleep**t. ..Wtf is this. .....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! account disabled

Hi, i was away for a few months so didnt need to use my phone, I havent topped up in a few months but today when i tried to top up it said 'call barred' when i dialed 1740. So i tried to top up using the *101* way but it said 'Sorry access to your ac...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Skip to next month's membership?

Hi, I've run out of calls, and I need more, and I'd rather buy another €10 membership than sending €9 on 180 minutes alone. Is this possible? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! payment

Hi my card wont work ... but always did before ... need to buy internet add ons ..

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! lost phone

Hi, I lost my phone last night, and have cancelled my sim but I have a spare sim here at home is there anyway i can use this as my replacement sim or do I have to wait for th ereplacement sim to arrive?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Mobile phone coverage

Hi,The last few days my phone has had extremely poor coverage! There has noting been changed on the the phone and in still on the same area as I always do use the phone! Is there somethin up with the system or is the network down or somethin?Thanks

k_lee by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! webtexts

Can I send online texts if I run out of credit?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like