cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guido membership internet

Anon
Not applicable
Hi all my Guido membership was to expire on the 29th of July and so I bought another one at midnight of July 28/29 now it says I have only wgat I had on precious membership I previously hsve 2 gigs of data was wondering if I will get my internet back and how dish cheers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your current membership doesn't expire until 29th July at midnight - ie tonight. It is still in place and the new one has stacked and will kick in at midnight. That's why your allowance balances haven't updated yet. Your online account should clarify this arrangement with your current and next memberships.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your current membership doesn't expire until 29th July at midnight - ie tonight. It is still in place and the new one has stacked and will kick in at midnight. That's why your allowance balances haven't updated yet. Your online account should clarify this arrangement with your current and next memberships.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Great help appreciate the reply