Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! top up

can't access my top up even though its gone through can't remember my email address

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! top up voucher

Hi, Problem with top up voucher being applied on line. I've entered the digits and clicked "do it" but it still wont show up, even after 6/7 attempts. Have done it this way the last few times and worked no problem.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Sim locked

I have let my phone go dead and it's asking me for a pin code. I tried the one that came with the sim and it did not work. It then asked for the PUK code which I tried and it failed too. Can you help please.

lorr01 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! My network wont switch over

I chose to keep my old phone number and ive been waiting nearly 4 hours for my network to switch over but it says 3 hours max, anyone know how much longer it will take?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Cant use my phone in USA

I have topped up before coming to the USA and now I cant seem to send texts or make a call but I can receive texts from Ireland. I'm wondering if I need to sign up to any plans while here in the USA?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

PROBS

Hi! I' m facing some problems with one number in my contacts list. It is the only one that I can't ring. It is a 02 number. It's my fboyfriend number. He can call me. But I can't. We went to the O2 shop and they checked wverything. Seems like there i...

Resolved! No network service

Im living in county galway and don't have any service on my phone, it has been gone since yeaterday, I've mobile minutes and internet data left

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! EU add ons

What is the EU add on number to text?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! adding internet

Hi 48 team i' ve been having troubles when i want to add internet to my 48 i dont know if is my card or my account or my celphone all the time i want to add 3 for one GB but never let me complete the payment so i dont know whats going on.. hope u can...