Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! guido membership internet

Hi all my Guido membership was to expire on the 29th of July and so I bought another one at midnight of July 28/29 now it says I have only wgat I had on precious membership I previously hsve 2 gigs of data was wondering if I will get my internet back...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Internet

On holiday and internets not working have roaming on my phone is Xperia sp. please help

Resolved! unlock

HI there! I m going to buy a 2hand i phone ,prevoius meteor network. The seller said its restored and ready for a new sim. It should be ok with a 48 sim, right? Thanks Stefy

Resolved! Internet used up

Hi all my internet keeps getting used up so far I have bought 3 gig s worth of add ons not too mention the monthly allowance I've used up on don as well . I'm not streaming films I'm not uploading pictures I watch the odd you tube music video and tha...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! How can I unlock my phone from 48

I want to leave 48 because my 3G never seems to work so I want to know how I unlock my phone before I can switch network

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! hi

I have got a new phone but have no internet can you help my new phone is a Lenovo thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! I can't get membership

I ordered a new sim last week, got it that's fine. Entered all my details today got all set up , put sim in , waitin until I got message sayin your ready to go just buy membership and I can't???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! mms

Can't receive mms on my phone

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like