Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! problem buying stuff

Hi,I am having a problem trying to top up or buy anything on the web page. When you click place order securely it just loads the page again. I need to get minutes now!! Anybody else having this problem?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Roaming add on wont work in Turkey

I bought an add on before I came to Turkey, I got the message to say it ia working but it hasn't worked once. Are there settings I need to change? Please help!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! htc desire c

Hi i have a htc desire c, i have went thru the step by step for phone settings and entered 48months.liffeytelecom.com and all the other settings and saved this info. The mobile network connection failed as incorrect APN settings. please help

Resolved! cant connect to internet

i have an hauwei access g510 and i cant connect to internet.. what settings are similar to my fone... please help

Resolved! Going to EU. IRELAND TO PORTUGAL

Going from Ireland to Portugal an i understad that you have to buy the add-ons. But do the ad-ons only last one day or for the months membership? Please help! Thank you

Resolved! Conference calls someone help please quick

My friends are able to make conference calls on the iPhone 4s . When I press the merge calls button the call merges for a split second then goes back to the person I was talking to . Is this 48 not allowing conference calls or is it just my phone?

nollie by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Email wont verify

I tried to register my sim. I followed the steps but when the I clicked the link in the email they sent me to verify my email, in the link it said sorry your email account could not be validated. I dont know what to now.  Im after spending 30euro to ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet abroad

Is there any way of using 3G internet while roaming? I'm going to Spain for 2 weeks and was just wondering, if I was stuck without wifi is there any way of getting internet? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like