cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make calls

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, i still cant make or recieve any calls. My internet is back working but still no signal for calls. Took battery out, connected to network again but still nothing. Is driving me crazy! Please help!

26 REPLIES 26

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I'm TJ I have the same problem and it keeps happening me , when its good its good but when it stops working its really annoying it keeps accruing if it doesn't stop I'll have to change network.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi TJ

Can you elaborate on the issue you are experiencing?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Hi TJ.

I bougth a  new call credit 02.01.2014

After I top up my account.Computer showed me that payment was successfull.

Also I still could't make a call but I can receive calls and text from ather.

Jelena

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi Jelena

Did you buy membership after topping up? 48 Network operates on an Active Membership basis... ie Don, Guido, Standered etc.

Please post back the start date and expiry of your current membership by checking your my 48 page.

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Hi TJ.

My membership status is about 2 years.

this is my current membership status

Current: The Guido [?]
until 09/01/2014 at 11:59pm

Next: Standard [?]
until 09/02/2014 at 11:59pm

Jelena

Hi again Jelena,

I'm baffled.

All I can suggest is contacting the Agent's to sort it for you.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂 

Just to clarify - registration date on the forum does not necessarily reflect registration date with 48 as a customer. Unless the user registered on the forum the day that they joined 48.

Your current membership ends on the 9th January 2014 so maybe you used up all the calls allowances and need an add-on to tide you over? You say that you topped up on the 2nd but if you then bought membership it does not kick in immediately but stacks for use when your current membership has expired.

But if you're with 48 for 2 years already then I expect you know all of this?

What does your online account say abour your current membership calls allowances? Are the minutes all used up? If so you need an add-on to make calls until your current membership expires on the 9th of Jan.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.