cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make calls

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, i still cant make or recieve any calls. My internet is back working but still no signal for calls. Took battery out, connected to network again but still nothing. Is driving me crazy! Please help!

26 REPLIES 26

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Have you gone into settings>network settings>48 months>select ?

Or, is 48 coming up on your network settings choices?

Other 48'ers have contacted me because their internet settings were wiped in the outage....and 3 people have said some of their contact lists were wiped also...

If the initial suggestion will not work contact support using this link.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Hi there,

Yes, tried all that. Im connected to 48 but still no coverage. Its so annoying. have been on to the team but still waiting. there doesnt seem to be anyone else with this problem so wondering whats going on. Thankyou for your reply

Laura

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Laura , yes I have got exactlly same problem , please reply why there is no call and no text I mean I can't make call or text , thanks .

Anon
Not applicable

i know its so annoying. I can send texts but not recieve them. i can use the internet but not make calls. It takes so long for anyone to get back to you. 

1amcn
Rock Star

(Your second post was replied to)

Click on the link to contact support.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Anon
Not applicable

I can send texts but cant recieve them or make calls. They wont get back to me. Do you know of anything else this could be.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi lauracroft

Has support looked into this for you? Have they sent you a message yet?
(You mentioned you logged a ticket prior)
What response have you had so far?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

They asked what phone i had, could i recieve calls, texts, what area i lived in. Thats about it. then never heard from them again.

Anon
Not applicable

connditional call forward active is what is the message i get when going to make a call. told them that too