cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up problems

Anon
Not applicable

Hi I topped up with my usual € 10 , and  I always got my land line min with that € 10,  but this time I cant call land lines ? I sent in 2 messages to the agents but got no answer back. 

Can anyone tell me what to do ? 

Caroline 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When did you top up?

What day of the month does your membership normally expire?

What does your online account say about your membership status/type and expiry date?

Any chance you bought a new membership while you had an existing membership in place which had time to run?

If so then the newly purchased membership will have "stacked" to kick in when the current membership (and any other stacked memberships) has expired.

All memberships run their full monthly course.

Buying a membership while you have a membership in place with time to run does not prematurely terminate the current membership.

If you have used up allowances on a current membership you may need to buy a suitable add-on to tide you over until the current membership expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When did you top up?

What day of the month does your membership normally expire?

What does your online account say about your membership status/type and expiry date?

Any chance you bought a new membership while you had an existing membership in place which had time to run?

If so then the newly purchased membership will have "stacked" to kick in when the current membership (and any other stacked memberships) has expired.

All memberships run their full monthly course.

Buying a membership while you have a membership in place with time to run does not prematurely terminate the current membership.

If you have used up allowances on a current membership you may need to buy a suitable add-on to tide you over until the current membership expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.