Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need to stop Papa John sending me special offers.....

To unsubscribe I have to send a message to one those short text only numbers but messages won't send, I've noticed before when I tried to enter different radio competitions, is there a way to unblock these numbers?

rox93 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No internet

No internet after paying for my usual don package

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Where's the actual network then?

Call it snobbery or whatever, but I joined the 48months network, not O2. Where do 48 actually have masts? I loathe the fact that my phone shows I'm roaming on the O2 network and would rather that stupid little R above my signal indicator vanished for...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! mobile data not working

When the call and text came back from being down the other day, data did not.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Top up Didnt Get thought

I made a top up almost 2 hours ago and I haven't get the vantages yet. It was taken off my account already.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Hi

I have ordered the 48 sim card and moved my number from o2 to 48 . I unlocked my phone so that I could put the 48 sim card in and get it working , but once I put the 48 sim card into my phone it says that it is on roaming and I can't make any calls ....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet top up

hi I bought e5 credit to buy the internet add on which was taken from the e5 but is not being applied to my account. Whats wrong?

asherlo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! kick back sims

Any way i cancel my kickback sim orders?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like