Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Micro sim update

Hi I am already a customer just had to get a micro sim I have received it and was told just to send u my email [personal details removed]

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No Data Connection on Samsung GT i5800

Hey, i have a problem connecting to the internet with my samsung. Apparently the APN Settings were deleted and i already tried to create a new one according to the steps in the community but it just doesnt save the settings and i cant turn on any Dat...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! mms on htc hd7

Hi can anyone tell me why I am not receiving media messages just a message get content now then nothing happens. My internet is working fine ??

Resolved! Iphone is disabled

Hello. I have a problem I was drunk and i put the wrong pin code for 3 times and now it says : iPhone is disabled and i cant do nothing.Please help.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving numbers

I requested to have my number moved over. over 2 hours ago and now i have no signal on either sim? Help please!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No service

I've ordered my aim card and registered it a few months ago but only decided to sart using it a few days ago I topped up and bought a deal but I have absolutely no signal can't make calls send texts or go on the Internet I tried switching to manual a...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No Service

HI is the network down again. I cant get any service. No internet or no phone or text ? Help thanks Geraldine am in D 6

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Switching over

How long does it take for my number go through I'm waiting since 4 I clock yesterday

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like