Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help!

Hi Ive just moved over my old number to 48 and I clicked the email and then it came on to the 48 website and then it said I had a new 48 number please help ASAP!!!!

lelaxx by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't connect to 48 3G network

I have registered my sim and everything is working fine. However I don't have any 3G when I have 1G left. It is only connecting me to 48s 2G network. Can anybody.figure.out how to fix this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No Service

I just changed over my number with my new SIM Cars. I paid my monthly fee, which is now confirmed when I log in, but I keep getting an "SIM Unrecognised" message. I left it for a couple of hours and can now get in. I have no service though. My phone ...

Resolved! membership

why does some users not have the option for a standard membership?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet stopped workin!!

Ny ones internet stop workin for no reason.. Iv tried every step from the help menu still no gud iv 3g signal an it trys to load

cathf94 by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Transfer my old number

I applied to transfer my number at 9.45pm last night. I am still waiting.............24HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Transferring my number

I went through the tranferring my number process and gave the security code etc and it said it should take 2 hours.Ive been waiting for almost 3 hours now and nothing has happened ? what should I do 

Resolved! Moving my number problem

I am moving my number to 48 but yesterday accidently selected the wrong account type, selecting prepaid unregistered instead of billpay. I have since received messages from 48 saying there is a problem with moving my number due to the wrong account b...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like