cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid membership but no internet

Anon
Not applicable
I paid my The Guido membership but it says I still have 0mb of internet and have the same amount of minutes remaining as I did before I topped up.
3 REPLIES 3

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi there...

when does your membership expire? this mite have something to do with the outrage a few weeks back...did you receive the mins offered in lieu of the outage on the Guido ?

Log a ticket with your issue to a 48 Agent
Hopefully you will be up and running soon!

Get back to me if you are still unsure!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@lenny40 wrote:
I paid my The Guido membership but it says I still have 0mb of internet and have the same amount of minutes remaining as I did before I topped up.

As asked above - what is your expiry date for membership?

If you have a current membership that still has some time to run but have used up allowances (e.g. calls, texts, data) then buying a new membership doesn't help. The new membership stacks until the current one has run its course. The new mebership does not prematurely terminate the current one and you don't get the new membership allowances immediately. If you have used up your data allowance on your current membership and the membership still has some time to run then you need an internet add-on - not a new membership (yet).

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.