cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid membership twice

Anon
Not applicable

I paid my membership on tue 15 oct. there was a time delay and I had to go through the whole process again, however now I see from my bank details that 2 lots of 10 euro were taken from the account. Could you please give me membership up to 15 dec. Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi

This little bit of info below might help, read the listing 'you took too much money'

Check when your membership will expire on your 48 membership page also-it should early outline this.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/Everything-you-need-to-know-about-m...

Hope this is informative.

🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@johnjk75 wrote:

I paid my membership on tue 15 oct. there was a time delay and I had to go through the whole process again, however now I see from my bank details that 2 lots of 10 euro were taken from the account. Could you please give me membership up to 15 dec. Thank you 

What does your online 48 account say about your membership?

Does it list a current membership and what is the expiry date?

Does it list a next/queued membership and when it starts/expires?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi!

Been a while since your query... we're keen to know if the suggestion's listed helped in any way?

Can you let us (& the 48 community) know!

🙂