cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Number not working.....still

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi wabbit

Just a follow up to your post, Have you had contact with an Agent?

Are things progressing?

Has anyone explained the situation with you?
7 REPLIES 7

ilovebikes
Newcomer

Im having the same problem. Did you get sorted?

Hey there! - First let me explain...

The community fourm is for members to reach out to other 48 members for advice on issues with their devices, where experience can be informative kinda thing... Smiley Happy

On this forum- we do not work for 48... we're here for people in the same boat as ourselves!

The help we give is only as good as the information posted in each query listed. 48 is not like other networks, and designed to be different, over time, some people may find 48 is not for them - each to their own! 

So have you been checking your messages regularly with the 48 Agents? keep an eye on this as obviously you would want your issue resolved quickly.

I certainly have, got a response at 11 this morning saying it would go through soon, responded to that 3 times looking for an update but nothing. I stuck through two further requests and still no reply. I wouldnt mind but my old sim has stopped working and i cant receive or make any calls or texts. I also sent a message on facebook but no response. Not an ideal start!

According to 48 updating your help request bumps it to the back of the queue each time so it's best not to keep doing this but leave it with them until you get a response. This approach doesn't make sense to me if you can update your query with relevant info that may help resolve the issue quicker but that seems to be the way that they do it so I'm just letting you know ... bumping your query may delay the ultimate response time...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi there!

There's two separate post regarding your issue-both have had answers...

Once you have logged a ticket...as stated by dalyer above, it's best to wait (but check for response often) for the agents to ask you to provide more info, otherwise you'll find your further addition tickets are marked as duplicates.

All thing's aside, what's stage of progress are you with the matter?

Requested transfer of old number over 15 hrs ago. Nothing happened. Phone still not working. Left 2 messages with agents, message on twitter, still nothing. I need my phone for work. If you cannot move my number then I need to go back to my old provider. Appalling customer service. Ridiculous that you cannot phone somebody either. Worst mistake I made to move to you. Sort it ASAP or ill be going further with this

Seemingly a ticket gets demoted/bumped to the end of the queue each time it is updated by the member. So if you keep updating it you will keep getting bumped to the back of the queue. Best to sit tight and wait for support to get back to you. Don't shoot the messenger! I don't work for 48.... 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.