Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my 48 sim not working

My 48 sim not working and thats take 3 days so can you help me please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet settings fail

HELP!! I have the Samsung Europa and i followed everything on the instructions of the APN stuff but whenever i finish and click 'back' nothing comes up! I then tried it again and tapped 'save' but it still doesnt come up. Help?

Can Pay Membership?

I have typed in my Correct Visa details and have the amount of credit that I want all put in, but when I go to click the pay membership button, nothing happens?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No service on iphone

My membership ran out the other day, and now out of nowhere I rarely have service. Lil help!?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

unlock help please!!!

hi i recently switched over to 48 and my phone is now stuck. i cant use it. when i turn it on it asks for unlock code. when i put the code in it says "unsuccesful" i got the code from huawei. its a y300.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! New customer

Hello. Just a query. I joined just today and bought the don membership.. My SIM card came with €1 credit. Now it's 75c. Just wondering what I'm doing to use up credit. Sent a few texts and was ok Internet. Any ideas?? Just want to make sure I'm set u...