Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't Top Up

I have been a member for months now and have had no problems topping up until yesterday. I normally pay from my dad's card however I have been trying to pay with my mam's card this time. It says that my payment has been declined due to a security iss...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Some people can't contact me

In the past few weeks my friends have told me that when they try to ring me and they keep getting a not in use tone this happened to my other friend b4 can u advise me how this is fixed

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

i cant call or text

i even have bought the membership 3 days ago.and i cant call or text from 2 days.

fadi by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Disconnecting coverage

Hi ! Since I joined with 48 it's says on my phone that I have full bars of coverage when I am in an area with good coverage but yet my message doesn't send. This is extremely aggravating as I think an important message has sent but it has failed and ...

paw by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot pay for my membership...

I always use my credit card,and im sure it always works,but it has been a week since i cannot top up my 48...it says "There has been some problems with your 48 account" the whole week...any ideas?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Mms problem

I haven't been able to send mms messages since the network went down last week. I have checked and re checked all my settings and still no joy???