Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! no service on my phone

HeyI have had no service on my phone from 48 for the last two days now, is there an issue or can you check out to see the problem?

Resolved! my number changed

i requested to keep my own number but it still changed too the 089 number! how do i get my other number back? please help ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Needless texts

Hi, I have my DON membership untill 23 of March, which includes internet.Yesterday i got a text from 48 saying your internet adds on will run out soon and today another text saying my internet has run out.  On my profile on 48 website Ive still 5GB t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No signal ?

Hi,  I registered this morning, and started the process to keep my number ..They sent me the text with the special code at 10.49pm and I still have to email, and more even no signal now on my phone ! They say within two business hours between 10pm-4a...

Resolved! Topping up

I accidentally topped up my credit balance instead of my membership! What can I do to fix this problem? Would ye be able to switch over the credit into my guido membership balance please ?

Resolved! phone JIAYU

Hi some body know how to connect network on JIAYU phone?.Phone unlocked.

sinia by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! new phone

I got a new phone and its working fine but I got email from 48 - something about settings - is there something I have to do ??ThanksJoan