cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement sim not working

glynser
Newcomer

i got a replacement sim, changed from old sim type to micro sim for an iphone, went to the register section and it wont register, says the sim cant be registerd at this time when i filled out the 6 diget code, the first time i put it in it didnt go to the 2nd step, it said the switch would take ten mins to be done, i waited an hour and put code in again as my old sim was still working and my new one had no service, i re enterd the code and thats when i got the message that it could not be registerd at this time..... what is going on i need it done ASAP!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you choose the correct option - i.e. register a replacement SIM rather than register a new SIM?

If you cannot get this working then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you choose the correct option - i.e. register a replacement SIM rather than register a new SIM?

If you cannot get this working then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.