Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1850 not coming our of landlines minutes

called a 1850 landline number but call was taken from my credit balance and not from the Guido "my landline minutes" which are still at 60

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! The don

My membership ended this morn so I topped up by 20 and sent a txt to get the don deal. I can make calls and txts but my net is not through. I went to my 48 and there is a tick beside membership but says internet not paid. But my 20 credit was taken

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! configuration

i had to manually put the settings onto my phone for internet and mms and it says it was a success and my configuration has been sent, i havent yet received it and ive redone it three times and i still havent got the message. please help.

Resolved! keep my no

hi i registered my sim and wanted to keep my old num at 3 50pm today and its still saying transfer in progress i really need my phone tonight

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

help for the signal/service interrupt

hello hi to everyone~ i am new to the 48, first month. i am suffering service interrupt from the day i join 48, not every day but almost every week.the phone still shown the full bar of signals even with the internet connection icon but i just couln'...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Is network down again?

I can't make calls or receive them- it's going straight to voicemail and also messages won't send??

Resolved! Lost numbers

Had all contacts saved to my 48 sim, moved it to an iPhone and all my contacts are now gone, how do I get them back?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Payment Problem

Iv just joined 48 but can't pay membership due to 'technical issue'. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or have I done something wrong? Phone is working for incoming calls.thanks

Resolved! My phone does not call

Hello guys, I am living in Ireland, but, my phone is from Spain. So basically I need to type the country code (00353) to call somebody in Ireland. The thing is that I am trying to call Aer Lingus, and every time I get a voice message saying (you run ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like