Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

card payment

I've been trying to pay my membership through my card but I keep getting error messages. I've entered the card expiry date for like 10 times and it keeps popping up that I enter again.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! German credit cards not accepted?

Hey there, my name is Mario and as you can see I'm from Germany.I wanted to top up first a couple of days ago but both of my credit cards (visa) didn't work.The same today, both weren't accepted. How could that be? What can I do?Thanks so far...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit card error

Trying to pay my membership. Have tried several times with two different debit cards but keep getting the error " your credit card is not valid"

titania by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Internet Add on help

I just used up my internet so I bought 1gb add on. How long will it take to come through ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet not working

Since I moved to 48 my mobile data will not turn on!wifi is fine calls and texts grand but no internet~help is much appreciated:)

meme_87 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Not receiving texts

Hi, I don't seem to be receiving some texts on my phone. The texts show up as sent on the senders phone but I don't receive them. This has happened a number of times with different people where sometimes their text comes through and sometimes it does...

text not sending

i got nominated on fb for the no make up selfie and i tried to send a donation via text but its coming back as unsuccessful. can anyone tell me why my donation wont go through?